Thursday, October 23, 2008

Rough Morning


Wow, I think it was my own fault but that was a TOUGH one. I am just coming out of about three hours of nausea and chills. Although from what I have read, day 7 can be a doozy, I am thinking that this is the fault of my bc pill. I realized I forgot to take one yesterday so I took it at night and then took the regularly scheduled pill this morning. Lots of estrogen and an empty stomach do not go hand in hand. Speaking of, there are some conflicting ideas about taking the pill and doing this cleanse as many consider the pill to be a toxin that it would be ironic to continue on while doing this. I decided to go with the group that feels it is okay. I hadn't had any issues until today and I probably would have had this issue even if I wasn't on the cleanse. Am a bit sensitve to those stupid pills which I am not so fond of. Unfortunately or Fortunately, I am more fond of them than of the idea of having a child right now so I guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles.....MMMMM cookies.....


The sad side effect of all this though is that I was only able to get down one glass of lemonade this morning.

-0------------------some time later-------------------
so I got home a little while ago and I just had my second glass of lemonade. I feel much much better. I might not do 15 days. I won't do less than 10 but I don't know about the 15 anymore. I will expand upon this at a later time.

No comments: