Tuesday, October 28, 2008

hectic day=quick day


Today was a crazy day at work and I am actually quite grateful for it. I was soooooo tired because I was up until about 2am last night. Still feeling incredibly raw from the issues brought up by the cleanse, I totally ate wrong and did other "bad for me" things yesterday. Most of the morning was spent trying to figure out how to get out of the office and back to my bed but luckily the work kept coming and I forgot to be tired. Well, I did cave and have some coffee. I didn't want to I swear! But I did round things out a bit by eating vegetarian and mostly raw all day. That certainly helped. I want to keep that up as long as possible. Was able to work through a pretty fierce Burger and Fries craving but I know now that a craving is totally different than the feeling that comes after eating dead food. I am very happy wtih my decision to eat well today. This post will be short, just wanted to check in. Am feeling quite a bit better today due to some insightful talks with co-workers regarding surrendering to my present and also the theraputic nature of being silly. *Phew* I really needed that.

No comments: