Sunday, October 26, 2008

Day 10

Well, yesterday was a crappy day. I was an emotional wreck and today I literally feel hungover. Therefore, I will break the fast today. I know a lot of people would consider my cleansing "just beginning" but I truly feel that this may not be the proper fast for me. Not once during the cleanse have I had anything remotely resembling "euphoria" or high energy. It has been an emotional roller coaster. Sometimes I am not sure it was worth it but I did get some lessons out of it. Mostly, it has brought to light some of the issues that I really need to work on-self-esteem and honesty with self, trust.

So for today and part of tomorrow I will start on the fresh citrus juice and then move to veggie broth. I am really sad today so I have only had water so far. We are riding our bikes into Culver City so I am going to get some juice at M Cafe....

It seems as though my weight was waiting to come off as I lost two pounds yesterday alone. This makes for a total of 7 pounds. In the future, I am trying to incorporate more regular exercise into my routine and try and eat more raw foods in my diet.

I am going to sign off for now.

No comments: