Tuesday, May 12, 2009

never ending


is the ability to find more expansive ways of perceiving the world, my "problems", life in general. As a human being, I feel it is so hard to get out of the perspective that we have grown too cozy in. It is impossible, I am sure, to ever be fully objective. However, I am practicing different ways of seeing things. Letting loose a need to control without becoming some kind of doormat.


As we interact, sometimes it is inevitable that we will hurt another but deep down I do still believe that we are all acting on our best intentions. Sometimes our strength is not quite as strong as our selfishness and that is all a part of being human beings. Imperfect, fallible human beings.


And my life becomes infinitely more simple when I walk along knowing that the universe will provide all that I need, good and bad. I need not worry, plan too rigidly or fear that I will be steered in the wrong direction. Sometimes the wrong direction is exactly where I need to go.


I am a sensitive, intensely feeling woman walking this world and trying, damnit. I am working hard to accept and disarm my faults and love those around me without conditions. Freaking pray for my ass.....;)

No comments: