Friday, March 27, 2009

riding a wave of unending happiness


driving in the dark of a pending morning, I felt quiet today. And I settled into myself and thought, "you know, everything is great". It's always interesting when you stop yourself enough to really figure out how you are doing. And it's always so nice when you realize you are doing pretty darn good. When you realize you feel deeply contented.
It's been a whirlwind of a month. I've been sticking to my exercise commitments and that has been a lot of fun for me. There have also been a gazillion events at the catalyst which I always seem to tag along for. I keep teasing Tommy that my exercising is really my extreme physical training regiment to survive being his girlfriend. I'm kidding but I am not....I've burned some serious sober midnight oil with that guy and for whatever reason, I seem to have more energy than I know what to do with. But again, I had a quiet moment this morning that I welcomed and slept so deeply last night wrapped up in his arms that I almost didn't know where the hell I was when I woke up. I probably could have used 3 more good hours of that but duty calls.
Tonight is my friend Matt's sculpture show at the Catalyst and then my party run will slow down a bit. They've got something going on tomorrow that I am going to skip and then Tommy will be in Baltimore for some days. I might do a cleanse, not quite sure yet. Gotta say I am pretty excited about things calming down for the next month. But as for now, I'm just riding the wave Baby!

No comments: