Monday, April 6, 2009

tick tick tick

Today is moving so slowly because I am anticipating Tommy's return from Baltimore. This last week has been interesting inside of my brain. Knowing I'd have time to think has been good and let's just say I did more than my fair share of it. Guess there was a lot of stuff I had to work over and I feel pretty good.

Spring is in full swing and I am digging on this gorgeous weather. Ready to be outside a lot and tan my winter pale. Looking forward to a spring/summer of lots of outdoor activity. Now that I am exercising on a regular basis, I feel prepared and hungry for the outdoor sports that enable themselves come the sunshine.

Work is torture as I continue to put off a few projects that I have been dreading. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet though. Last week was cool in that I only worked three days at the office and got to do a VO at Sony Pictures. I ended up not doing the voice they originally wanted me for but four others that I felt were better suited for me anyway. We'll see what Disney thinks of the project. Not getting my hopes up but considering the plethora of smaller parts I did, I think I might have a better chance at keeping something in the final version. I have so much fun doing this stuff, and occasionally I think I am quite good at it. Got a big band performance coming up on the 19th so hope all goes well with that. I am debuting some new material, which I am a little nervous about but we worked out a version of "my funny valentine" that I think is going to kill.

So life is busy but I anticipate this week to mainly consist of soaking up all the lovin' that I missed. Yum yum yum.

No comments: