Friday, January 30, 2009

Ralph Waldo Emerson said it best....

"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air."

How beautiful is that on a sunny winter's day, such as today?

The office vents are working hard to keep up with the heat as I continue to drink more water. There is heat outside. It is clear, dry and energizing.

I'm letting a drink for my bamboo plant warm to room temperature and avoiding the things I should be doing here today. It's been a productive day in some weird ironic way. And I got the coolest news from Ed about doing some work on "Sympathy for Delicious" which would make me SAG eligible. Fuck yeah!

Sugarbuns and I were talking about good fortune basically taking a big old karmic cleveland steamer on us....Wow, I am gross....And the key is remembering that we both deserve it. We are both worth it and we both have every right to enjoy it. So I am going to enjoy all the great stuff that has been happening. Music, voiceover, film, artistic things in general, infatuation, food, friendship----soo soo good.

Thank you Universe.

No comments: