Monday, January 12, 2009

Higher than you thought?


Something about me mistrusts those who do not laugh at fart humor. What exactly is funny about it though? I don't think I can explain why trapped air coming out of your butt in a tonal way is somewhat hilarious to me. We all have a different sense of humor though and mine certainly includes the more "base" aspects of the human experience. Wonder what the "no answer" folks were thinking.....
I was farted on recently and it brought to mind many cute fart memories from the farty past. Maybe you should think of cute fart memories from your farty past...................................now tell me that you aren't smiling?
So I am trying to re-align a little in the next few weeks. Got a few singing gigs coming up which should be a lot of fun and possibly great networking opps. Also want to get into a more regular exercise routine because, well, it's time.
Had a nice weekend. Pretty mellow with a nice chunk of fun thrown in the middle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude, I was CRACKING UP SO LOUDLY the entire time I read this post. Farts are the best.