Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Options

So my birthday is coming up. 32 years on this earth. Not totally sure what I want to do but as I go back and forth, I figure I am due a bit of indulgence in birthday celebrations. I honestly can't remember the last time that I really tried to celebrate my birthday in a real way. It's usually a quiet time for me as September is inevitably a busy time for all. Funds never seem plentiful either but this year I'm just going to have a full weekend of "living" and see who wants to come along. Maybe dancing in a big club, maybe a pretty hike somewhere. We'll just have to see, won't we?

I just want options people, is that too much to ask? Don't answer, cuz I'm just saying YES.

Other than that, my brother's wedding is moving into high gear as November approaches swiftly. This weekend was the bridal shower for Jessica and Tommy Ryan provided yummy delights through his personal chef services. Thank you Quality Thyme for helping with our quality time.

I hit my head at work doing something stupid and wasn't in top form this weekend but I feel much better now. Head injuries are no joke, yo! It's just nice to feel like myself again and rest up for what is sure to be a weekend of fun.

The weather is starting to cool down and I find myself looking forward to fall leaves and sweaters. The garden is going well for the most part and I'm trying to get back into my exercise routine as I gear up for another go round with the Master Cleanse. This time I am going to shoot for 17 days. Should be a challenge but I could use a physical challenge right now. It's interesting to think that this blog started just about a year ago while doing my first Master Cleanse. I predict this time to go more smoothly and try to remain open to whatever lessons I may learn.

No comments: