Monday, December 8, 2008

New

This was an interesting weekend. A lot happened but not a lot happened. Guess there were a lot of emotional shifts. I feel a sense of closure with my relationship and a new rebirth for myself.

I am interested in re-doing the flower bed in the back of my studio but I think I will wait for spring and turn it into a vegetable and edible flower garden. How cool would that be?

I am reading that book, "The Secret" as sort of a little activity with my mom. We are both reading it and are going to do our Wishboards together. Not sure if that is what you call them but basically the book is about the Law of Attraction. It states that whatever comes to you is what you are putting into the universe. Makes sense I guess but my major issue with it is that it says that feeling bad at all is going to put negative things in your life. To me, that doesn't make sense. I wish I knew how to not feel bad ever but I don't. Not really sure that I want to not ever feel bad, that doesn't seem human to me. But I will give the book a chance. There has to be some merit in the ideas, even if I don't adopt them as my own.

What else...went to the movies this weekend with a friend. Had a great time. We saw, "Slumdog Millionaire" a movie set mostly in Mumbai. Interesting story, good movie.

So life is calm and nice. Phew!

No comments: